Monday, February 4, 2008

The 8 Best Bumper Stickers

Welcome to Day 5 of Laurakah!

Since my post "8 Things that Piss Me Off" was a huge hit to my family and friends, I thought I would compile another list: the 8 Best Bumper Stickers along with my commentary.

Please note that bumper stickers can make even the most expensive car look tacky and therefore I will not put one on my car, but for those of you not afraid to look cheesy, this is my salute to you!

8. "If You're Not the Lead Dog, the View Never Changes". Think about that.

7. "Jesus Loves You - Everyone Else Thinks You're a Bitch". Ok - there's another version of this, but my dad reads my blog and I kinda need God's PR guy on my side...

6. "Those Of You Who Think You Know It All Really Annoy Those of Us Who Do". Truer words were never spoken. You guys really do annoy me.

5. "Would You Still Fight for My Unborn Fetus if You Knew It was Gay?" Yeah, a big jab at my pro-life homophobic friends, but I really really love this one.

4. "Be Nice to America or We'll Bring Democracy to Your Country". Ok, I made a promise I wouldn't get political, but how appropriate is this right now?


3. "There are Three Kinds of People in This World - Those Who Can Do Math and Those Who Cannot". Great sentiment - only wish I had thought of it first.


2. "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History". Love it! Loved it so much, it's the license plate holder for Jasmine (Royal Motor Coach to the Queen). Truly - where would we be if Rosa Parks had just sat in the back of the bus and said nothing?


1. "You lost - Get Over It". Read things that piss me off - I can't stand condescending or biggoted behavior.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

for #3, the answer is 5!:) Kim