Sunday, February 3, 2008

Tips Loser Laser Light Show

A Gift for Laurakah Day 3

Welcome to Day 3 of Laurakah! My thanks to all of you who again showered me with gifts...you get me! To the left is a shirt chosen for me by my BFF Nan - how well does she know me???

Although the evening started with dinner at the Pig with some other 119'ers (lots of fun) - the game didn't end that great. But you know where to go for game info...

So, Randy and I bought season tickets, then purchased the 2 seats either to the right or left of us for the season. This allows us to bring friends to the game and allowed our daughter to have a lot of games to attend with us. It's the only way to get a 19 year old to spend time with us...

We have a running joke in our family - whenever we bring a new guest to the game, we always build up the Pacific Power Batteries Laser Light Show. I've been known to tell people that it's like a Pink Floyd Concert on acid. We then make sure our guests are in their seats in time to view the show...then laugh our asses off.

Are you serious? I could grab a flashlight and some tissue paper and do a better job than that! How lame can you be? The only thing worse than our loser light show is Seattle's!
Did someone slip Mr. and Mrs. Foghorn my blog address? They were very subdued - but unfortunately they talked some smack about my boys - apparently when Hockey Tom and Leo heckled the Giants' goaltender...Mr. Foghorn said they were idiots....really - taken a look in the mirror lately? And buy some pants for the love of God...

5 comments:

theseatbehindyou said...

Laura touched on starting our evening with dinner at the Pig with some other 119'ers. I believe a good time was had by all, we need to do that again; I know we enjoyed it.

Also Kim was wished a happy birthday on the score board from her section 119 friends.

The game was not so good, better luck next weekend.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the B-day wishes! I was kinda bummed with James out of town, so it made my day.

silvertips chica said...

the best part of saturday evening was bonding with some of the 119 buds at the flying leo; it was nice to see these folks away from the ice--all of them good people--even grumpy tom!! i'd like to see us get together more often; it sure made it easier as well to put up with another tips loss (though the boys played very hard; i have to give them that).

silvertips chica said...

and--we got to watch hockeytom devour some kind of foo foo french dessert; i believe it was called le DOUCHE chocolat w/berries brule!!! just what you'd expect a diehard hockey fan to eat, only to be washed down by beer!

Anonymous said...

oh my god that tshirt is perfect! i want it!

Cheers,
Becca